PureShare User Group (PUG)
PUG is PureShare’s annual user conference and peer networking event held in Las Vegas. It is free to PureShare customers and active partners.
Every year, PUG offers:
- Expert insight and advice
- Meet other PureShare users
- Learn how others are improving efficiency and saving money with PureShare
- Get hands-on technical training from experts
- Take away best practices, tips & tricks
- Meet the people behind PureShare and its products
- Enhance, improve and advance your metrics project
Here’s what attendees at PUG 2011 told us:
- 95% said the event met or exceeded their goals
- 100% said they learned what they needed, and 50% said they learned more than they expected to at PUG 2011
- 95% of attendees surveyed said the PureShare product presentations at PUG 2011 were useful to them
Thanks to PUG 2011, attendees said they would:
- Start a new metrics project (52%)
- Finish a project (58%)
- Enhance an existing project or application (65%)
- Be able to make a purchase decision about PureShare products (50%)
Classroom Training with Peers
You can combine the user group experience with expert training! We offer class-room training classes in the three days prior to PUG. This is an excellent opportunity to benefit from in-class training with your peers in a dedicated learning environment. Take a look at what PUG2011 trainees told us about their experience:
- 75% of pre-PUG training attendees in 2011 said that would likely or would definitely take training again at PUG 2012.
- 100% said that they experienced added value in taking training with peers from other organizations at PUG 2011.